Papers and reports published by the Campaign
- Article “The Ahwar of Iraq: World Heritage in Peril” in the 2018 report of World Heritage Watch (p. 100), June 2018.
- Report on pollution of the Tigris River in Baghdad, April 2018
- Report on the impact of the Daryan Dam on the Kurdistan Region of Iraq, October 2016
- Article on mega water projects and the environmental crisis in the Iraqi Marshes in a publication by A Sud (Italy) on environmental migration, 15 July 2016
- Article “Civil Society in Iraq: Advocating for the protecting of the Iraqi Marshes” in the 2016 report of World Heritage Watch “Civil Society and Sustainable Development in the UNESCO World Heritage” (p. 86), July 2016.
- Report “The Ilisu Dam and its impact on human rights in Iraq: the Iraq government’s failure to act” presented to the UN Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights, Geneva, 4 September 2015
- Article on the emergence of ecological movements in the Middle-East, highlighting campaigns for water rights in Iraq in a publication by New Compass (Oslo, Norway) on Social Ecology and Social Change, March 2015
- Legal paper on the legal possibilities available to Iraq to respond to the threat posed by the Ilisu Dam (March 2014) as presented by the campaign to the Iraqi government – EN عربي
- Paper presented by the Save The Tigris Campaign to the International workshop held in Basra, 15-16 February 2014: “Water Quality in Basra: Towards a National Policy and (Inter)national Cooperation”.